A fast, contactless way to use your business credit or debit card. Speed through checkout with ease.
We have resources you need to navigate digital banking during COVID-19 and for unforeseeable occurrences in your business’s future.
Take the effort out of the business of doing business with online and mobile banking options and account management tools that save you time, provide insights, and offer enhanced security.
The convenience of our remote banking services allow you to manage transactions quickly and securely, whether you’re sending or receiving funds.
Quickly view who has access to your accounts, remove authorized signers, or manage guest user view only access.
Help stay on top of account activity and help avoid late fees and overdrafts.
1. Enrollment with Zelle® through Wells Fargo Online® or Wells Fargo Business Online® is required. Terms and conditions apply. Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle®. Available to almost anyone with a U.S.-based bank account. For your protection, Zelle® should only be used for sending money to friends, family, or others you trust. The Request feature within Zelle® is only available through Wells Fargo using a smartphone, and may not be available for use with all small business accounts at this time. In order to send payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle®. Neither Wells Fargo nor Zelle® offers a protection program for authorized payments made with Zelle®. To send money to or receive money from an eligible small business, a consumer must be enrolled with Zelle® through their financial institution. Small businesses are not able to enroll in the Zelle® app, and cannot receive payments from consumers enrolled in the Zelle® app. For more information, view the Zelle® Transfer Service Addendum to Wells Fargo’s Online Access Agreement. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
2. Mobile Deposit is only available through the Wells Fargo Mobile® app. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. Some accounts are not eligible for mobile deposit. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier’s coverage area. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. See Wells Fargo’s Online Access Agreement for other terms, conditions, and limitations.
3. Direct Pay access costs $10 per monthly billing cycle for each business enrolled. There is no fee for Direct Pay payments made to Wells Fargo personal bank accounts. Direct Pay payments to non-Wells Fargo personal bank accounts are $0.50 per payment. Direct Pay payments made to business bank accounts are $3 each.
4. Enrollment in Wells Fargo Online® Wires is required, and terms and conditions apply. Wells Fargo Online Wires are unavailable through a tablet device using the Wells Fargo Mobile® app. To send a wire, sign on at wellsfargo.com via your tablet or desktop computer, or sign on to the Wells Fargo Mobile app using your smartphone. For more information, view the Wells Fargo Wire Transfers Terms and Conditions.
5. Online Statements require Adobe® Acrobat® PDF reader. The length of time Online Statements are available to view and download varies depending on the product: up to 12 months for auto loans and student loans; up to 2 years for credit cards, home equity lines of credit, and personal loans and lines of credit; and up to 7 years for deposit accounts, home mortgage accounts, and trust and managed investment accounts. The length of time the specific product statements are available online can be found in Wells Fargo Online® in Statements & Documents. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier’s coverage area. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
6. Sign up may be required. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier’s coverage area. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
7. Certain devices are eligible to enable fingerprint sign-on. If you store multiple fingerprints on your device, including those of additional persons, those persons will also be able to access your Wells Fargo Mobile® app via fingerprint when fingerprint is enabled. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
8. Only select Apple devices are eligible to enable Face ID. If you have family members who look like you, we recommend using your username and password instead of Face ID to sign on. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
9. Only select Android devices are eligible to enable Biometric Sign-On (Face Unlock). If you have family members who look like you, we recommend using your username and password instead of Biometric Sign-On (Face Unlock) to sign on. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
Android, Chrome, Google Pay, Google Pixel, Google Play, Wear OS by Google, and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, Face ID, iPad, iPad Pro, iPhone, iTunes, Mac, Safari, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Wallet is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.